What if buying would become easier?
Do not look further, CHASSEUR D’IMMO, the agency dedicated to the buyer will FIND it for YOU!
Welcome on the Real Estate Hunter’s website.
Estate agency located in Biarritz in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques (64), we offer you our services to buy a property.
A team of real estate professionals is dedicated to the buyer (professional or private individual).
More than a simple agency, give yourself the ease of a real research partner who will select, visit and trade on YOUR behalf the property that will suit you best.
More than a purchase, it is a real estate project done in all tranquillity, an all-inclusive support, the guarantee for an optimum and made to measure service with our partners: financiers, property administrators, real estate diagnosticians, craftsmen, interior designers and home staging…
WHY REQUEST REAL ESTATE HUNTERS?
- You are getting tired of unsuccessful visits?
- You are transferred in the surrounding area and you do not know the local real estate market?
- You are looking for a customized, made to measure, all-inclusive service?
- You do not have the necessary time to archive an effective search?
- You wish to acquire a property to its fair value?
- You wish to benefit from the advice of toughen up professionals?
More than an agency, allow yourself the luxury of a real research PARTNER’s services who will select, visit and trade on your behalf the property that will suit YOU best.
JOB OF A REAL ESTATE HUNTER
- There is a considerable difference between the activity of a real estate hunter and the usual estate agencies.
- At the end of their market research, the estate agencies are given the mandate to sell. Their job is to commercialise under the best possible conditions the properties they have in portfolio.
- The real estate hunt is intended for the buyers. We do not sell anything! We find something for YOU!
- The hunter stands in for the buyer in its market research, visits, selection and trade process. The hunter provides guidance to the buyer, advises in the best interest of the buyer. By the mandate of sell that is granted, the real estate hunter explores the market in its entirety (professional and between private individuals ads). In this way, the hunters have access to a larger scope of inquiry. The real estate hunter is the only person you will speak to. You will get personalised advice from a professional in charge of your interests and you will lead the investigations while working as a team with the hunter. For further information, please consult the proceedings of our real estate search.
- There are no administrative costs nor inquiry charges or monthly fees; the payment is due only in case of success. The fees are collected in the form of a commission, including VAT upon the selling price (net sales price), and are to be paid the day the authenticated deed will be signed with the solicitor.
- If the property was found through a real estate agency or another professional intermediary, the transaction fees practicable would be those defined beforehand in the mandate of sell, and share between the agency and us, same as a classic inter-firm.
- There won’t be any additional cost for the buyer.
- The rates include all the charges in the final selling price.
- Every assignment is the subject of a written and numbered mandate. The mandates are listed in a provided register. Real Estate Hunter is holder of the professional card “Transaction on Real Estate and Goodwill” N° 2008-1361-T issued by the prefecture in PAU and own a professional public liability insurance with the real estate guarantee fund ALLIANZ 77,79 Avenue Marechal juin 64200 BIARRITZ, without receiving structural funds, effect or value. In view of protecting the customers, Real Estate Hunter has chosen not to receive any funds aside from transaction fees.